Thursday, November 15, 2007

This Picture Says it All

Keep an eye on these slopes:

Price Trend - Negative
VWAP - Negative
Cumulative Tick - Negative
Advance-Decline - Negative

How many S&P points do you think you would have gained trading on the slope of the VWAP (Volume Weighted Average Price) alone during the last month? I'll answer this question in my next post! Meanwhile, I'd "like" price levels to hold around here. Hey, hope springs eternal!



2:25PM CST UPDATE: Talk about risk aversion. Interestingly, I am seeing significant levels of "supportive volume" today (unusual volume spikes during price declines). Also, inspite of the large index declines, I have had very few stock pullback trades trigger, indicating that the stocks that have been hit the hardest over the last several sessions may have already bottomed for the near-term.

No comments: