Friday, February 8, 2008

02.08.08 - Sideways Friday



Am I the only one having trouble logging in to Google today? Finally got in, bottom line, keep a close eye on the cumulative tick, which has been flat to negative even as we saw some small level of upward momentum in the morning. Although it is nice to see the NASDAQ leading the pack again and the five-day MAs flattening, it is Friday and risk aversion remains relatively high, so it's a bit risky to hold long even as I have long signals. Keep an eye on the VWAP to help you manage your trades. As I edit this first go, we just fell below it on the SPY. As an aside, though I have been able to log in to the site management feature, I can't see the site itself.

1:00PM CST UPDATE: I still can't log into the Market Rewind site, so I have no idea whether or not this is posted. Sitemeter isn't indicating that it's under attack. If anyone has any thoughts, let me know.

3:05PM CST UPDATE: Another volatile, split day. It's good to see the Nas coming back and a slightly higher low for the day; we bought back in to the final minute pull back for the overnight/weekend trade. Still going light though. Finally able to get into Google. Enjoy your weekend.

NEVER INVESTMENT ADVICE

No comments: